New Jersey

POLL: how will you wear your rings?

Will you or do you wear your e-ring and wedding band together? Or will you/do you wear your engagement ring alone on your right hand?

Re: POLL: how will you wear your rings?

• I plan on wearing my together for the most part, but I'm sure there will be times when I only wear my wedding band.  I was sure to get a ring that looked great with my e-ring, as well as on it's own.  
    Married April 27th 2012
  • I'm a cellist, so rings on the left hand get in the way.  I've been switching my E-ring back and forth when I'm going to play, but I plan to wear both the Ering and the wedding ring on the RIGHT hand once we're married.  FI is also a string player, so he will do the same with his weddin band.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• I will be wearing them on my left, but with the ering first and the band to the outside
  • Ering & wedding band together on left hand but I'm sure there will be times I only wear the band
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • my engagement ring is custom, so if i got a band to fit it, i would only be able to wear it with it. i'm a hair dresser and my e ring sits high up so i don't wear it to work, i'd like to wear my wedding band so i just got a separate fancier one
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards