New Jersey
Options

Q for tides brides

sorry if this is a double post, I think my first one got eaten.  Anyway, can you describe how your tasting went, ie- what foods did you get to try, how long were you there, etc, and when did you finalize things like menu, cake, ice sculpture, linens, etc... did you get to do a cake tasting?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Q for tides brides

• Options
    sorry if this is a double post, I think my first one got eaten.  Anyway, can you describe how your tasting went, ie- what foods did you get to try, how long were you there, etc, and when did you finalize things like menu, cake, ice sculpture, linens, etc... did you get to do a cake tasting?

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hi... We were at our tasting for about 2 hours.  My fiance and I decided to go by ourselves because we didn't want too many opinions.  We were seated in the upstairs room (by ourselves at a table in the room - kinda funny actually).  There was a bottle of red and white wine for us to have.  The tasting started with a plate of cold salads and antipasta.  Then they brought out 3 meals (chateaubriand, salmon with a  mango salsa and chicken francaise).  Potatoes and vegetables were also on each plate.  After the meals, they brought out a plate of mixed desserts.  We didn't get to taste any cake.  After we were finished we picked out our linens, ice sculpture, cake design, flavor of cake, hot apps for cocktail hour and meals.  For the meals, we chose the salmon (because fiance really liked it), the chateaubriand and the chicken wellington.  We didn't try that, but it sounds tasty.  Tito told us that they only bring out a few meals to taste but it is more so that you see the presentation.  My suggestion is to attend one of their open houses.  We were able to get a taste for what we liked at the cocktail hour and based a lot of our decision off that.  I actually think they were having one tonight.  Maybe there is one next month.   
  • Options
    thank you so much! that was very helpful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards