New Jersey
Options

Robert Wayne Photography

Hello!

We had a phone consultation with Bob and really liked him and want to meet.  We see what his base package is but did anyone have any reccomendations for when we sit down with him?  Is there any room to compromise the price or try  to upgrade to an engagement session or anything like that?  Just figured we would get any feedback any other RW brides had.  Thanks so much in advance! 

Re: Robert Wayne Photography

• Options
    I'm not sure about negotiating, but I would suspect he would be less likely to.  He is reasonably priced and does everything a la carte, so I would think he would encourage you to build the package you want.  It's not like you are forced into packages that include things you wouldn't want in order to get things you do want.  Suppose it can't hurt to ask though!
  • Options
    Thats what we thought too...just thought we'd ask! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Depends on how badly he needs the money and how in demand he is. If people are booking him without haggling, then why should he haggle with anyone?
  • Options
    I think Joan said it exactly.  We're using him and found his prices to be very reasonable for the quality of his work and his professionalism.  And though his albums are not inexpensive, we found that they were real high end but priced equal to what other photographers were charging for much lower quality albums.

As she said, it never hurts to ask, but between his modest prices and a la carte approach, we didn't and are very comfortable with what we're paying,
  • Options
    Thank you all so much!  We are going to schedule our meeting with him...I'll let you know what happens!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards