North Carolina
Options

Do Asheville knotties ever get together?

I'm newly engaged and wanted to know if any knotties in Asheville ever get together to chat about wedding planning????

Re: Do Asheville knotties ever get together?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_do-asheville-knotties-ever-get-together?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:8b21a21f-d91c-433a-9651-430663aa4173Post:6ec7dae9-c924-4f7a-995e-84d07e9bc267">Do Asheville knotties ever get together?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm newly engaged and wanted to know if any knotties in Asheville ever get together to chat about wedding planning????
    Posted by WhitSarvis[/QUOTE]

Hi there! I'm not an Asheville knottie. I live in Raleigh, but we are planning to have our wedding in Asheville. I would love to chat with people in Asheville because I don't know where to get my hair and makeup done, I don't know where I should go for dinner after the ceremony, I don't know anything. So far, all I've done is picked out where we're staying that week, where the ceremony will be, who the minister will be and possibly what the cake stand and topper will look like.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_do-asheville-knotties-ever-get-together?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:8b21a21f-d91c-433a-9651-430663aa4173Post:762dab60-9dfe-4c20-822f-76881e71aef8">Re: Do Asheville knotties ever get together?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Do Asheville knotties ever get together? : Hi there! I'm not an Asheville knottie. I live in Raleigh, but we are planning to have our wedding in Asheville. I would love to chat with people in Asheville because I don't know where to get my hair and makeup done, I don't know where I should go for dinner after the ceremony, I don't know anything. So far, all I've done is picked out where we're staying that week, where the ceremony will be, who the minister will be and possibly what the cake stand and topper will look like.
    Posted by kittlen[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Where and when are you getting married here? I'd love to help you figure out some of that stuff depending on your tastes, etc. There are lots of good options. </div>
  • Options
    I'm also planning a wedding in Asheville in July of this year. We rented a house for the ceremony and reception and are zeroing in on a caterer, but need lots more information., too. any suggestions on where to have a casual "rehearsal" dinner for 40 people? Looking for something a little unique without spending a lot of money. also need suggestions for floral, hair, etc.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards