North Carolina
Options

AW: Honeymoon!

We booked our HM today!  We are going to Sandals Grande St. Lucia!!  I can't wait!
August 2010's LAST Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of Us
imageBIO Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Honeymoon!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!  That's awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

wow...good way to waste an extra 2k over what you should be spending...it's always amazing how people let their emotions rule the pocket book.  you should have sat down and priced a resort in the carrabian on your own...spending $700 a night plus flights is crazy. ok andreas off the soap box.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When are you going? We are staying at the Regency Sandals in St. Lucia at the end of July, right after our wedding!  I am soooo excited!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds lovely!! I bet you'll have a great time.

I wish we could decide what we want to do for the honeymoon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_aw-honeymoon-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:8be07871-1852-4bbc-a853-d3e715dde9efPost:c91375ce-0f22-45ea-ad9f-ca50e6b68f6d">Re: AW: Honeymoon!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow...good way to waste an extra 2k over what you should be spending...it's always amazing how people let their emotions rule the pocket book.  you should have sat down and priced a resort in the carrabian on your own...spending $700 a night plus flights is crazy. ok andreas off the soap box.
    Posted by andrea01012009[/QUOTE]

Actually, I did my research on my own and booked it on my own!  My dad is an airline employee and I got a discount on my package.  I am a budget bride and was very thorough in my research.  The price was no more expensive than any where else I looked!
    August 2010's LAST Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of Us
    imageBIO Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool! We're going to Sandals Halcyon (St. Lucia) in June but we'll definitely be visiting the Grande :) 
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Ignore Andrea, she's just a troll.
  • Options
    LBM7189LBM7189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!  We are going there next week............i will be sure to let you know how it is!
  • Options
    momofaydenmomofayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have andrea on ignore and I never even see her stupid posts. LOVE IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards