New Jersey
Options

NWR: where to go tonight?

FI had a bad day and I want to take him somewhere fun tonight. He has a very early workshop tomorrow so I don't want to go to far or stay out too late but any recs in the union county area (little further is fine) for a fun restaurant or place to go tonight? I feel like I've thought of everything already! Thanks!
Anniversary Photobucket

Re: NWR: where to go tonight?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Arirang on Route 22 in Mountainside... hibachi with some drinks always makes me feel good!  :-)
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Indoor go kart racing at V-17

I guess it's in Maywood - for some reason I thought it was Hasbrouck Heights - but it is on route 17

My SO loved this as a random fun night activity. It is about $18 a race (I think?) and I did one race with him, and then he did another on his own with the other guys that were there.  

You get to come up with a racing name as well - he was Ricky Bobby. I was The Turtle
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
  • Options
    jtheissjtheiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't have any recs, but wanted to say are you sure he'll want to go out? If I had a bad day and had an early workshop in the morning all I would want to do is put on my PJs, order some take out, and watch a DVD. Everyone deals with bad days differently, and you obviously know your FI best, just something to consider. Maybe a sweet and relaxing date night at home would be better??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Peaches : I know and love Arirang very well :) that is a great option

Jtheiss - He definitely wants to go out. If I had a bad day I'd want to do exactly what you said, but he is just the opposite! He wants to have fun and drink a little ;)

Thanks for the ideas!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used to go to Arirang a lot in college always a good time!

There is Van Goes Ear Cafe in Union.  If you like sushi there is Mood on Morris Ave. There are also a lot of place in Millburn. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Love Arirang!!

BFP #1 10/30/11 Missed M/C 11/21 at 8 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards