New Jersey
Options

Frungillo Caterers at the Inn at Millrace Pond

My fiance and I fell in love with the Inn at Millrace Pond. They have a 'preferred caterer' - Frungillo Cateres. They presented a good price with everything included so we are seriously considering it.

Looking at reviews online, however, is scary. There are more bad reviews than good ones for Frungillo Caterers. Has anyone ever used them at the Inn at Millrace Pond? If so, how were they?

The reviews we've read are so back and forth, any input or help would be great!

Thank you!

Re: Frungillo Caterers at the Inn at Millrace Pond

• Options

Dear cspra1,

First and foremost, congratulations on your engagement!

We thank you for considering The Inn at Millrace Pond and Frungillo Caterers for your special day.  Frungillo Caterers has over 35 years of experience planning and catering award-winning weddings.  We recently received 5 "Love It" Awards from NJ Bride and for the last 8 years in a row we received awards from The Knot.  

We are happy to share that our work at The Inn at Millrace Pond was just featured on Style Me Pretty.  Check out the amazing photographs from Julia & Jay's romantic, rustic wedding at The Inn: http://www.stylemepretty.com/new-york-weddings/2012/07/20/new-jersey-wedding-by-trent-bailey-photography/#

In addition to The Inn at Millrace Pond, you may want to consider our Oakeside Mansion or Skylands Manor for your dream outdoor wedding in North NJ. Please follow Frungillo Caterers on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to learn more about our weddings and call us anytime for referrals from our Brides if that helps you decide on your venue!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards