North Carolina
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning ladies!

I hope everyone's been having a nice week so far, even though the weather turned cold on us again!! Boo!

Random thought from me: I was talking about having to save up all my vacation days at work for the honeymoon and one of my friends who also works at the reception of our office told me that I shouldn't have to save my vacation days because getting married and going on a honeymoon should be like maternity leave when you have a baby...don't we all wish!!

Anybody doing anything fun the rest of the week?

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I wish that could be applied to classes as we're having a hard time scheduling a vacation because my summer classes are currently up in the air *sigh*.

My fun weekend will be cleaning so that when DH grandparents arrive on Saturday for a couple days, everything will look nice. Our house is usually pretty clean, but we've had a couple of busy days, so things have slightly fallen apart. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got a meeting on Sat. w/our wedding planner to finalize plans. I'm excited about that. We were supposed to meet the officiate during the meeting but he got called into work that day so we won't be able to. That's a bummer! 
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • Options
    uneek1323uneek1323 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

Not much going on here. Getting over a cold, trying to finish invites. They are never ending. I will be so glad when they are in the mail. I thinkwe'll be ready to take them to the PO this weekend to get weighed for postage.

Stay warm! Spring is right around the corner!
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Options
    jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NCSUPsych, we are in the same boat. Scheduling vacations (not to mention our honeymoon!) is nearly impossible with all of the classes being so up in the air. I wish I could just ask off from school, hahah! That'd be nice!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am still trying to organize my new office. The previous secretary didn't throw away ANYTHING!! I am shredding stuff from the late 80's. I also think she thought Staples was going to close. I have supplies of post-its, pens, rubber bands, etc for days.

My goal for the day is to get the desk completely clean.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon! Hope everyone's having a great day. I'm still around some, so I figured I'd say hello. 

We just found out this morning that the offer we put in on a house last night was accepted!!  We're so excited, can't believe we just bought a house!! :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_good-morning-179?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:8fddf983-5981-4d33-855a-f6c9dd7fc95fPost:7d53f643-6e68-4d3c-a896-d9e421cc3235">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good afternoon! Hope everyone's having a great day. I'm still around some, so I figured I'd say hello.  We just found out this morning that the offer we put in on a house last night was accepted!!  We're so excited, can't believe we just bought a house!! :) 
    Posted by meredithl618[/QUOTE]

OMG Meredith that is AWESOME!!! Sooo happy for you guys!! I hope you post your decorating projects on your blog when you start to decorate. I know you and Kevin are super excited!!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! :) Did you get my text back? Our phone aren't communicating well.
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your house, Meredith.

FI and I are going on a house tour Saturday.  Triangle Modernist Houses is having one over in Durham. Always fun to look at nice, expensive homes!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards