Nevada-Las Vegas

Sin City Cupcakes

Hi! I'm new here so I apologize if this has been discussed before. Just wondering if anyone has ordered from Sin City Cupcakes? Their alcohol-infused cupcakes look amazing and fun! Thanks! 

Re: Sin City Cupcakes

• I hadn't even here of them but their favors sound delish! May have to utilize this for my wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_sin-city-cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:0715805b-99ad-4fbe-9305-5d7ed78fe7e4Post:bfdde9c7-c86e-41f7-a4c0-6423eeaf7b0c">Sin City Cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm new here so I apologize if this has been discussed before. Just wondering if anyone has ordered from Sin City Cupcakes? Their alcohol-infused cupcakes look amazing and fun! Thanks!  
    Posted by asbs76[/QUOTE]

They do look amazing but I've heard, if I recall correctly, that they're leaving Las Vegas in January?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is that sin city or pick your poison cupcakes that is leaving Vegas.. because I sooo wanted to use pick your poison cupcakes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am looking at Sin City as well since PYP will not be available on my date. No one has used/reviewed them on here yet though but my email communication with them has been good so far. Welcome to the board!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_sin-city-cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:0715805b-99ad-4fbe-9305-5d7ed78fe7e4Post:1bcada7a-cd6e-4ce0-b617-ee22b21f2014">Re: Sin City Cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is that sin city or pick your poison cupcakes that is leaving Vegas.. because I sooo wanted to use pick your poison cupcakes
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

Oh I think you're right...it was Pick Your Poison. My bad! Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was originally going to use them but changed my venue so decided on a different option. However, my communication with them during my planning phase was excellent. They were on top of everything and answered every question I had. They were even willing to make some adjustments for me.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • I think i have to check into Sin City.. if anyone gets info...please share
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards