Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In-Suite Reception?

I'm seriously entertaining the idea of having my wedding in vegas. can some one explain the in-suite concept?

Re: In-Suite Reception?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    in-suite's are cocktail style receptions as there is not adequate chairs and tables to seat every guest. They tend to be great options for brides that would like to spend less and/or brides that want something truly unique. 
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_suite-reception-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:071eb939-947a-468b-be59-191fa51a6970Post:e5519875-3c8e-4531-980f-b7bc43c87721">Re: In-Suite Reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]in-suite's are cocktail style receptions as there is not adequate chairs and tables to seat every guest. They tend to be great options for brides that would like to spend less and/or brides that want something truly unique. 
    Posted by AJF021410[/QUOTE]

This!

It still depends on how many guests you have coming if you have seats for everyone and the suite that you get.  We have a suite for our reception at the Orleans but we will have enough seats for everyone.

Its definitely different and you have more control over food, drinks, etc.. and cost.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok ladies. I knew I could count on you to set me straight. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards