Nevada-Las Vegas

Check Check!

Booked a poolside cabana for the day after the wedding, and I'm picking up my invites this week.
2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!

Re: Check Check!

• edited December 2011
    Nice....send me an invite to that cabana of yours! Wink
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  We plan on booking a cabana for the day before the wedding.  The fiance is pretty pale, so we are getting is so he can sit pooside without looking like a lobster the day of the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds fun =)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    Just wondering-- how much is it to rent a cabana? is it per hour or for the day?
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's for the day, we're renting at Mandalay Bay and I believe it's $625, the rental is from 9AM until 7PM.

It comes with 2 loveseats, 3 chaise loungers and a table as well as a 37" TV and iPod docking station (tentatively, I guess not all of them have them). Seats 8 inside comfortably.

I was going to get two but I figure people will be there for various parts of the day and come and go as they please so one should be fine, it's a nice centralized meeting place. There's beach ones that are a bit more, but we rented ours on the West Lagoon away from the noise/kids and I prefer it. If you are thinking though, I would book shortly, there was only West Lagoon and Beach ones left.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards