Nevada-Las Vegas

MUA

How is Stephanie Aguilar? She was recommened by Francesca who wasn't available on my date. I've only found one review and her prices were higher than Francesca. I think she will honor the same prices however I'm not sure if I should book her without reviews.   My second choice is Harmony Medina.  Lori White hasn't responed to me.
Vacation

Re: MUA

• edited December 2011
    I used Stephanie Aguilar and was super happy with her!  I, too, was referred to her by Francesca, and Stephanie did honor Francesca's prices.  However, Francesca originally had committed to my dates but had to back out because of personal reasons.  Therefore, I don't know if that played a part in Stephanie honoring her prices or not.  She did a great job in working with my inspiration photos!  I was a little nervous about booking someone without a lot of reviews as well, but since Francesca is so well known on these boards, I crossed my fingers that she wouldn't recommend someone who she didn't feel was talented and it worked out very well!
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked Harmony Medina. Francesca was my first choice but she stopped answering my emails so i didn't feel i could count on her enough. And what i like about Harmony is she gives you her phone number so you can personally talk to her. I'm excited to work with her and her prices were reasonable for everyone. 
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mua?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:0972a70b-577a-4089-b022-f35d36dc2f52Post:2395efeb-0a09-476c-ace1-fe1a1670e142">Re: MUA</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just booked Harmony Medina. Francesca was my first choice but she stopped answering my emails so i didn't feel i could count on her enough. And what i like about Harmony is she gives you her phone number so you can personally talk to her. I'm excited to work with her and her prices were reasonable for everyone. 
    Posted by motochick25[/QUOTE]
    Strange - Francesca gave me her cellphone number...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    I booked Harmony. She has a lot of positive feedback and I found nothing negative on her. Her prices are very reasonable 130 for hair/makeup for bride and 85 for bridesmaids. She has been quick to respond to my questions too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about Stephanie. I worked with Harmony and she was amazing and her prices were great. I loved her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards