Nevada-Las Vegas

Very strange! - Planet Hollywood

Panorama/Boulevard/Apex ALL booked out or unavailable for the whole of next year!!?! wots goin on!!?

Re: Very strange! - Planet Hollywood

• edited December 2011
    We had to book via phone.  I would call them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    its actually showing as unavailable for a whole year!!! mad. Might give them a call!
    when did u book your room?
  • edited December 2011
    I saw that too. Last week I was checking on the website and there were still lots of openings and now nothing. I'm sure it's just a glitch or something.
  • edited December 2011
    I saw that a few weeks back, but then I tried again recently and it changed...I think their system is just screwy louie.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked back in early Jan.  Before the merger with Harrahs.  Prior to the merger the suites were not listed on the website at all.  You had to book via phone.  I noticed around April the new website had all the suites listed w/ rates and the rates were much higher than what I booked.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We booked the Panorama Suite through the Harrah's Total Experience rep since we  were using them to book a block of rooms at the Flamingo (where our ceremony is).  They can pretty much help you with any Harrah's property.   I remember the price being a bit higher than what I thought some of the other brides had mentioned but our wedding is over Labor Day weekend so I figured that was a factor.  At the time we booked, they were still listing the suite online and the Total Experience rep gave us the room at about $100 cheaper than what was listed online.
  • edited December 2011

That suite was wide open in May.  They were having a beauty pagent the week I was there and they were booked that week, but I checked with the front desk and they said they were wide open for September 18th weekend.  When I got home two days later....there was nothing available for the rest of the year, just like you said.  Even through other sites that you can book several hotels through....nothing.

• edited December 2011
    Who says the economy is bad, they're booked completely for the entire 2011. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    I second Total Experience!  We got an amazing rate on a room block and got a great deal on the APEX suite as well.  And we didn't have to sign a contract or anything for the rooms.  Whatever is not booked 30 days out rolls back to the hotel.
    Maybe they don't want the suites advertised to the General Public?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    they dont book suites to the public on the weekends
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards