Nevada-Las Vegas

Need help from Wicked Spoon's past brides

Hi Knotties,

Today is exactly one year before our wedding day. We decided on Wicked Spoon for our reception in their private room. I've been in contact with them, but this past week we've been playing phone tags so I wonder if my fellow Wicked spoon past knotties can help me with these questions:

* How did you set up the centerpieces and favors? Did you give them to wicked spoon the day before and they set them up for you?

* If you had cakes from them, how did it taste? Could you do a cake tasting before hand?

* Did you bring iPod dock and iPod? They told me they have music playing in the restaurant but we can bring our own ipod.

* Did you do champagne toast? How did that go?

I hope someone can help me with these questions. Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need help from Wicked Spoon's past brides

• We are also having a reception here, spoke with rose yesterday who said we can drop off centerpieces the day prior and they will set them up. She also said that we can come in the day prior and see the room and tell them how we want the tables set up. I'm nervous about the cake because there aren't any reviews, depending on how many guests we have we have get the cake thru them to meet our minimum, their cakes are expensive, so if we willnmeet our minimum without the cake I think we will just get cupcakes from retro. Rose told me they don't allow outside food but she would let us bring our own cake and pay a cutting fee. I don't seen there being a cutting fee for cupcakes. Either way, the cake or cupcakes will be our favor since there will be so many desserts available. Have you decided on your centerpieces yet? I'm trying to find something simple and cheap because I don't want to have to lug all of it home and I don't see people taking them with them because of the travel. I'm thinking a cheap dollar store vase with water beads and a tealight. D u mind emailing me directly so we can share info and ideas I'm not checking in here as often as I used to cmoody88@gmail.com
  • When is your wedding? I'm excited to find another Wicked spoon bride. I've been dealing with Danielle, she's great but lately we've been playing phone tags. We are doing cake from them because she said we can apply it to our f&b because our budget is not high at all. I'm nervous about the amount of people that will show up. If you don't mind me asking what's your f&b? Ours is $1800 for dinner on Saturday night.

You should email me too, it's eviliciouz@gmail.com. Sorry I didn't read the email address until I typed this up. :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_need-help-from-wicked-spoons-past-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:0c310705-6e51-40f3-b79a-bff4bb34b5c7Post:23c12844-48a5-4d6a-b625-610ad46451c3">Re: Need help from Wicked Spoon's past brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]When is your wedding? I'm excited to find another Wicked spoon bride. I've been dealing with Danielle, she's great but lately we've been playing phone tags. We are doing cake from them because she said we can apply it to our f&b because our budget is not high at all. I'm nervous about the amount of people that will show up. If you don't mind me asking what's your f&b? Ours is $1800 for dinner on Saturday night. You should email me too, it's eviliciouz@gmail.com. Sorry I didn't read the email address until I typed this up. :).
    Posted by eviliciouz[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi Eviliciouz and Soontobe - I've PM'ed both of you :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Got it. I replied to you back. :). You can email me anytime.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards