Nevada-Las Vegas

Bachelorette Party

My fabulous ladies are planning a trip for me to Vegas for my B party. They want to know what I am comfortable with, and what I want to do? I have been to vegas before, but never for an event like this. If they are taking me to Vegas, I say lets do it right! There are so many different clubs, male reviews, and restaurants that I have no idea what to suggest. They are kind of giving me the reins on the big nights out, so where should I steer them?

Re: Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011
    Stripper 101 class at Planet Hollywood's V Theatre,  tickets run from $40 to $125 depending on the package you get to start the night.... begins at 3PM weekdays and 1PM weekends.Supper:  Rum Jungle (Mandalay Bay), Tao (Venetian), NiNe (Palms), Fix (Bellegio) Clubs:  PURE (caesars),  Tao (Venetian), The Bank (Bellegio),  Rain/Moon or Playboy (The Palms)The light group is popular for buying full packages for bachelorette parties. http://www.lightgroup.com/booking/bachelorettesHave Fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    A lot of limo companies in Vegas offer bachelorette packages. You may want to look into some of them. A lot of them seem to offer VIP entrances to the clubs....plus not having to worry about transportation or getting a taxi is always a plus!
  • edited December 2011
    I had an extra batchelorette party in Vegas whilst we were there and we did a strip tour in a hummer and got drunk and danced the night away, it was fab!  All reviews are in my married bio xx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards