Nevada-Las Vegas

Make Up Vendor Suggestions Please!?

Hi fellow Knotties: I'm getting married in Vegas on January 16. I would like someone to come and do my hair/makeup, but I really need some ideas. I want to get some airbrush tanning done the day before and then have airbrushed makeup and fake eyelashes (nothing like a showgirl though). Plus I need someone to do my hair. We need someone to come to the hotel the day of the wedding. Thanks for all suggestions!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Make Up Vendor Suggestions Please!?

• pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! There is a Vegas FAQ link in my sig. 
  • rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG...That is seriously the best site ever!!! My MOH lives out there and I asked her to locate some info. Thanks so much! I'm going to send this to her as well. You rock!
  • edited December 2011
    I am going with Glamsquad. Ask for James... I hear he's fabulous!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Lori White...she is amazing!  My day would not have been complete without her!  Her prices include the hair trial and she is such a great person to work with.  She came right to my hotel room and I loved it.I also did airbrush tan through Tanning Vegas and they were great.  They recommend the airbrush tan a few days in advance because of the rub off and it is when the color is best.  Contact a tanning place to determine the best day to get it.
  • ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're set on having airbrush make up, then check out James at Glamsquad. Lori doesn't do airbrush afaik. Welcome to the site. Hope you'll find it as useful as I have! Definitely look at the girls bios for ideas of what can be achieved in Vegas. There's a link in the FAQ to a huge list of knotties venues and bios.
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Veronica Robles with Makeup to Remember.  She was absolutely amazing, I felt amazing - LOVED LOVED LOVED her!  Reviews and pics in Wedding Bio.  :-) Happy Planning!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in October, and I have hired a woman named Amelia Cline. She has been super helpful (since I'm having to book EVERYTHING online) and gave me a really great price. She will come to your hotel and everything. Pro make up and the eyelashes...check out her website...www.bevainlasvegas.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards