Nevada-Las Vegas

Need advice!!

Hi,I am buying all the shirts waistcoats and cravat's for all the lads  and I have all the lads cravats in the same colour as the bridesmaids dress, and the groom is in Ivory! I have just sent a picture to one of the bridesmaids and she is not to keen on the best man's colours. anyone care to give me their email address and I will send them to you and see what you think?

Re: Need advice!!

• edited December 2011
    Sure send it on over... mouseacg@hotmail.com
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Sheila xSheila x member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey stinkerbell,I did try email you but it came back saying it couldnt be delivered. Not to worry I bought them any way and I asked the guy at the shop he said no prob with returning if I change my mind Thanks for you help anyway,Sheila x x
  • edited December 2011
    Whose wedding is it? If you and your FI are happy with the choice then their should be no question.Sorry if that sounded harsh but it's your wedding and you are generously buying the items and she is not even the one wearing them!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with spoir who cares what she thinks this is your day!!!!! Remember that its a special day for you and your FI if that is what you want then that is what you should have!
  • edited December 2011
    Opps... mouseacg@hotmail.comand yeah....I have to agree! not to sound bridezillaish, but....and you are paying for it??!!?? So I think if I was paying....It's my way...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Sheila xSheila x member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya girls I no what your saying and your right, but I do have to say colour matchin would not be my best and I am easily put off. I talked to the guy who was selling me them and he thought the colour is lovely and has sold them so I just went and bought them. Thanks Girls x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards