Nevada-Las Vegas

Anyone had a Bellagio Wedding Ceremony?

Just wondering how much say do you get in organising the actual ceremony?! For example do you get the option of people making readings, writing own vows, etc? Or is it all pretty straightforward and set in stone? We have emailed them to make enquiries and had a quick response back from one of the planners and pretty sure this is the one we want to go for ;)

Re: Anyone had a Bellagio Wedding Ceremony?

• DawnyHDawnyH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,We got married there in September 2008 and had the Deluxe Package in the South Chapel.  The minister Wes McPherson was so nice and we paid $100.00 extra to have him for our day as he was not scheduled to work that day.  We had seen a few weddings before with him conducting the ceremony and he just made it that extra special.  We just ordered the Deluxe Package and advised what flowers we wanted etc.  Vows wise, we asked for the vows they use and they gave us the wrong ones but the ones Wes McPherson used on the day were so much nicer.  Ask to look at his vows.  You can use your own though.  You can also add in readings, your own music etc as we didn't like the ones that the Bellagio had on their list.All I will say is make sure you get a good WC there.  Ours was not that great (Karen) and we would often get told x and then Y happened on the day.  Karen also was not scheduled to work on our wedding day so Ashley stood in and she did nothing to help me so that was a bad experience for me but the minister made up for it.  Sarah was the only person I was ever in contact with who helped so maybe she would be a good request.  I would also not recommend upgrading the photo package as a lot of our pictures and brides pictures I saw before and after our wedding had loads of shadows in and were out of focus.  Even after retouching, they still were not good quality.  We hired Todd from Bently and Wilson to do the photo's of our day ( he was not allowed in the chapel) and his pics were far superior to those of the Bellagio.I hope this helps you.
  • edited December 2011
    Fantastic thank you, lots of help! I had heard back from Ashley but after what you have said may request someone else when we actually book. Thank you so much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards