Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Some advice from past Vegas brides needed please....

I was hoping some of you who have already done this could offer some advice. My wedding is at 6 at the Artisan and Maria my coordinator said that we needed to be there around 5:30. We are staying at the Stratosphere, which from what I understand is not too far from the Artisan. I was just wondering what time you all thought I would need to have my makeup and hair people start getting me ready? I want to do the airbrush makeup. If you all could tell me about how much time you all allowed for this and how long it took I would really appreciate it! TIA!

Re: Some advice from past Vegas brides needed please....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ask the make-up/hair person.  They would best be able to tell you that. I'm sure they have a standard amount of time set aside for each person. And you also have to remember that they may have other appts booked that day so you may have to be on their time schedule.With that being said, my hair/make up person came at 10:15 and was done with me by 11:30 or so. She then did my MOH. We had to leave the room at 12:45.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I were in your shoes, assuming you have NOTHING planned like pre-photos, pre-drinks at a different location... I'd try to book the hair/makeup for 2 or 2:30PM.     It'll take anywhere from 30 to 90 mins depending on your vendor.    Than you can relax abit and get dressed and relax some more before leaving the room at 5 ish.   If you're doing pre-pics, shoot for noon or 1PM time slot. As well if your vendor is going to be doing any of your bridal party, you'll need more time. My timeline with Bella brides:12:30 - Hair/Makeup   was done by 1:30  I sat around, talked with DH, had some drinks,  made some calls,  messed with my hair.2:30 - Photographer showed up 2:45 - got dressed, DH got dressed 3:00 - left room and went to hotel grounds for pictures. 4:15 - entered Chapel  for 4:30 ceremony time. hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards