Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Slightly sad...

I found out that Lori White is busy during the time I thought she would be available for doing my hair/make-up trial. Now I'm not sure where to fit her in...we had all of these plans in place, so now I'm nervous that I won't be able to get a trial in before the wedding. Did anyone else just have her come the day of the wedding and not have a trial??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Slightly sad...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is what I am planning with Lori. I just won't have time to do it beforehand. Lori is going to come extra early so we'll have time to experiment the day of. I know it is stressful not knowing exactly how it will look but I think if you have a good idea of what you want and provide photos, etc it should not be a problem.
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you will be in safe hands anyway with Lori , and i wouldnt worry about it too much, cant you have a hair trial done at home and send her pics of what you want? I had lori last month and she is fantaastic
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used a different makeup artist but didn't have time for a trial and everything was fine. I think they factor in enough time incase things need tweaking and as pp said you'll probably have a good idea of what you want.
  • Options
    ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We only made small changes after the trial and my Mum and sister didn't have a trial at all and ended up having perfect hair and make up. You'll be in good hands with Lori. She's really good and listens to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards