Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MUA timing question

Hi, ladies :)

I booked time with Harmony last week, and now I'm concerned it's too late in the day.  My ceremony's at 5pm, and she's unavailable until 2:30.  I'm having her come to MB, and our ceremony is also there.  I'm not planning anything crazy with my hair (just a simple bun, no curls). 

Ideally, we'd even have 15 minutes for a quick first look with our photog (who is a friend of ours).

I appreciate your help in advance!

Re: MUA timing question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Harmony next month for our in-suite wedding at MB.  She's doing my Mom and sister's hair and makeup also.  She won't start working with me until 2:30 and our ceremony is at 5.  She told me I would be done by 4:00.  HTH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mua-timing-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:10cb344d-3b0c-474e-b280-89e6f3c8e2dfPost:f98867b8-82a2-4c16-824c-e3dda0828f84">Re: MUA timing question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Harmony next month for our in-suite wedding at MB.  She's doing my Mom and sister's hair and makeup also.  She won't start working with me until 2:30 and our ceremony is at 5.  She told me I would be done by 4:00.  HTH.
    Posted by OnCloudK9[/QUOTE]

Oh, perfect!  That does help!  I'm curious to see what you think after the wedding - please let me know how it goes :)

Congratulations and best of luck on your wedding!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards