Nevada-Las Vegas

Need help deciding!

My fiancé and I have narrowed down our choices to Caesar's Palace and Mandalay Bay. We decided to have the ceremony and reception at the same location and we liked the packages offered by both hotels. We plan on getting married next October, expecting around 100 guests. I've been to MB before and loved the hotel, but I don't know much about about CP. Any recommendations?

Re: Need help deciding!

• lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For what it's worth, I'm having both my ceremony and reception at MB (reception in a ballroom through MB catering) and they've been amazing to work with thus far.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about them specifically.
  • edited December 2011
    What do you plan to do about the reception?  That could affect the recommendations you get.

An initial comment I'll offer on both properties' chapels are that the Caesars chapel will be much better at accommadating 100 guests; 100 is the max for MB's largest chapel and that's if you pack them in.  Caesars is much larger, and longer rather than wider, so if you want that long walk down the aisle effect, Ceasars is much better for that.

Looks-wise, MB's is much more modern and contemporary, so if you prefer that to traditional, you'll much prefer MB's.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    I am also having both my cermoney and reception at MB. I went back and forth between MB and Caesar's but ended up deciding on MB because I fell in love with The Valley of the Falls location.
  • jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my ceremony and reception at Caesars. The ballrooms were located an elevator away from both the Venus and Juno Gardens. The food was amazing and cake to die for. I loved the service of all the people that worked the reception. I have some pics of one of the ballrooms during the planning and of course, the look during the wedding, there's a link to my bio. If you have questions, I'll be happy to answer. GL and congrats.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your responses! I'm leaning towards MB, but my fiancé likes CP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards