Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

12-15-11 Reviews

Hello ladies and gents!  My day has come and gone and it was just perfect.  I couldn't have asked for a better day.  On with the reviews.

Luxor A -This is where we stayed the night before the wedding.  The price was good and most of our family stayed there too so it was great. The rooms are really nice for the price.  The only recommendation I would have is stay in the room or hotel you will be staying in for he entire time because moving from the Luxor to the Bay was a little task but it was all good.

Mandalay Bay Spa Suite A  -The room was nice and spacious and they had the spa tube my hubby was wanting so that was even better.  The only complaint I have is we got in the tube and hubby turned on the jets and they were dirty(we didn't figure that out until after we got out of the tube. It kind of grossed me out so I ran water to clean the jets but i wouldn't use them again.).  Pretty gross so I would first run water in the tube and run the jets before you decide to use them.

Harmony Medina A+  -She did an awesome job!  I'm pretty laid back and let people do their thing so it was pretty easy.  She was a few minutes late but still finished ahead of time.  I didn't look like myself after she finished and by the end of the night before we even went out to party I took all the make-up off.  I'm not a big make-up person but she did a good job.  My hair was exactly how I wanted it.  She was great.  The only bad thing is she didn't have change so I ended up tipping her more than I wanted to but oh well.

the Wedding Chapel at Mandalay Bay A-   -The chapel was great and everything was like I wanted it the only down side is I didn't work with my coordinator someone else came and did everything.  That is my only complaint. Other than that they were great.  They let me come back for my stuff and even had it at Cashman's went I went for my appointment.

Cashman Photgraphy B   -The photos were okay. There were a few that I really loved but as we all know the prices are off the chain so I got what came in my package and hubby and I will go back and review and order a couple more.

Bell Trans A  -As far as I know they were on time. Everyone got to Maggianos and everyone got back.  They did their job nothing to brag about. Price was good for a small crowd so I am happy.

Creations Bakery A+  -The cake turned out just how I envisioned it.  I was absolutely happy with it and the person I worked with was great!

thePalette A  -I ordered center pieces and something for the head table and it was beautiful. I'll talk more about this in a minute.

All Night Long DJ-Lance A+++++  - He was awesome!  Hubby was worried but he did a great job.  Even though a lot of people didn't dance we really enjoyed the music and he did as well.  It was great to watch him dancing to himself to the music.  Oh and he was like our Mater of Ceremonies or EMCEE and he did wonderful.  The are great!!!

Maggiano's A+++++++++++  - Oh my gosh when i walked in I was just blown away.  The centerpieces looked great.  The linen I bought popped and they did exactly what I envisioned.  I said set it up however you like and the did exactly what i had envisioned.  The food was great!  There was so much of it.  There was so many leftovers!  Oh the manicotti! So good!  I even had a hiccup and they worked around. A friend told me she might not make it so I put her down as no and her and one extra person ended up coming. Maggianos made a place for the two and only charged me for one extra person. Outstanding customer service! Then after wards they let me leave my stuff and come back the next day for it. Then we realized we didn't have a refrigerator and they kept our top layer until we left on Sunday.  Just a pleasure to work with.

So those are my reviews.  My day was perfect!  I don't feel like anything went wrong and I would do it the same way all over again. Hope this helps someone!  Happy weddings!!!
Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary

Re: 12-15-11 Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards