Nevada-Las Vegas

Night before the wedding/morning of

Is your FI staying with you in the room the night before the wedding? We are trying to think of the logistics of staying in one room the day of the wedding. I preferably don't want to see him before the ceremony, but it's kind of impossible if he'll spend the night before the wedding in our room.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Night before the wedding/morning of

• FI and I don't want to see each other either so I think his sister will stay in my room the night before the wedding and FI will stay with her fiance in their room - that way we will be apart.
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_night-before-the-weddingmorning-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:275f621d-4a2c-4991-9005-3837617a8a3dPost:e5c5cefb-4b2d-428e-b034-7868eb0dd04b">Night before the wedding/morning of</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is your FI staying with you in the room the night before the wedding? We are trying to think of the logistics of staying in one room the day of the wedding. I preferably don't want to see him before the ceremony, but it's kind of impossible if he'll spend the night before the wedding in our room.
    Posted by mandm111[/QUOTE]
    Nope, we decided that we were just going to have two rooms that way we can keep tradition and not see each before the wedding.  And that way all the groom's men can get ready in his room in the morning and be together for pictures :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are staying in the same room the night before.  I'm just going to kick him out to my brother or his son's room to get ready.

He won't see me getting glammed up or in my dress till the ceremony.
  • We are planning to stay in separate rooms.  Our ceremony isn't until 6p so it's going to be rough going ALL DAY without seeing him!!!
  • We are stayin in the same room.  We booked the Vista Suite for that night and wedding night, I don't think he's going to want to sleep elsewhere! But of course he's leaving early in the morning to be with the guys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We slept in the same room.  I really wanted to wake up with him the morning of the wedding.  Plus, we had a killer suite so I don't think either of us would have wanted to stay elsewhere.

It was really great waking up with him that morning - he left to go hang out with his guys when Francesca came to start on our hair & makeup.  We didn't see each other again until I was walking down the aisle.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• We're staying at a cheaper hotel (which FI can have the night before). I'm getting a suite (at the hotel where we are doing our insuite) the night before so I can get ready and we won't have to see each other.
  • We got separate rooms; we didn't want to see each other until the ceremony, AND I had no interest in getting up as early as the girls did to get started with hair and makeup lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• FI is staying with his friends the night before. The girls are all getting ready with me in our room.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My bridesmaids and I will stay in our suite, he's bunking it with the guys! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are staying in the same room all week and the night before.  I will be getting up at the butt crack of dawn to get  hair and makeup done, he will have a room for the day of so we wont see each other until ceremony.  We have a friend who is going to stay in the room that night (she's a Vegas local and wanted a room so she could drink and not have to drive lol!  She was also our witness at our civil ceremony in May and I wanted to do something for her as a thank you so she's using the extra room that night.) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are staying in seperate rooms. My MOH will stay with me the night before, and he will stay with his guys.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards