North Carolina

Greensboro Groupon

It's a 1.5 hour session with Read Creations photography.  Includes up to 25 miles driving from Greensboro and a cd with images, plus a $45 printing credit for prints.

It's $39!!!!!!

I thought I would share.  Seems like a pretty good deal for some quick engagement shots, or family shots or something like that!

Hope everyone's having a good morning :)

Re: Greensboro Groupon

• edited December 2011
    It's a 1.5 hour session with Read Creations photography.  Includes up to 25 miles driving from Greensboro and a cd with images, plus a $45 printing credit for prints.

It's $39!!!!!!

I thought I would share.  Seems like a pretty good deal for some quick engagement shots, or family shots or something like that!

Hope everyone's having a good morning :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm...might have to look into this!  Thanks for sharing!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I was #99 to buy!  The website didn't have a lot of wedding pictures, and I didn't see ANY engagement shots (which is what I want to use it for) which made me weary.  Though, I thought if the shots turn out terrible I just lose $39 and go back to my original idea anyway!

Did you end up getting one?
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know Groupon had a Greensboro section -- last time I checked (when everyone on here started posting about the Raleigh ones) they didn't so it must be new!  Thanks for sharing -- I'm now on the email list!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards