Nevada-Las Vegas

Aria wedding chapel

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post :). A friend told me about this site, I didn't really know where to start! I will be having my wedding in Las Vegas and I am from LA. I wanted to stay away from the cliche and was looking for different venues. I read online that Aria at city center will be opening up a wedding chapel in April. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Ive never been to aria but my fiance went last year for a conference and thought it was beautiful. Any thoughts or advice on this and what I should look out for???

Re: Aria wedding chapel

• Someone just posted about this early this week and was news to me... I haven't been inside Aria but from what I've seen in person from the outside and pics of the inside, it seems very nice. Generally speaking, I recommend checking out Vegasgroom's site at the top of this board. Lots of info on vendors by category. Do you have some idea of what you are looking for? There is so much to chose from that we need a little info to give you some ideas. Style, size, cost, location, etc Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards