Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews!! Of a wonderful wedding!.

Hi everyone, 

Well I'm a bit late posting in here as I was married back in January, but better late than never...

Hotel: We stayed at MGM Signature in a 1br penthouse. We got a great deal and the room was amazing!! We used the room as a meeting place during the week and there was plenty of room for 6 of us to get ready on the wedding day (2 bathrooms - nice!). A little further back off the strip, but the hotel made up for that. We booked it privately through VRBO but the link is here http://www.penthouse38.com

A++

Photographer: Rachel (Digital Photo Girl) http://www.digitalphotogirl.com/
I haven't received the photos back yet, however I did see some of the shots on the camera and they were amazing! Rachel was great! So much fun and had a great eye for a good shot. I'll post some of the pics when we get them. She even managed to get lots of pics in the Venetian, despite us being told we couldn't have an outside photographer on the grounds. She also brought along a 2nd photographer for our strip tour. They took over 600 shots and our package includes full copyright of all pics. 

A++ 

Venetian Wedding Chapel 
This hotel and the Chapel is gorgeous and we did have a great time. The only faults would be that when we arrived our wedding coordinator was not there and we had to wait quite a while for her to show up. You also can't use an outside photographer for the ceremony part so we had to use one of theirs (Cashman  - they did take some nice shots but were SOOOO expensive - we only got the basic package and didn't order anymore). Also, many of our family & friends took photos in the chapel anyway, even though I was told they couldn't. 

We had a gondola ride organised for us and all our guests after the ceremony which I highly recommend - it was a bit expensive but worth it. 
B+ 

Cashman Photography 
Nothing wrong with them, but nothing to rave about either - highly reccommend you get your own photographer. When you go to pick up your photos they are very pushy about upgrading packages etc. They even have all your photos printed out to make it harder for you to say no. 
B-

Canaletto at the Venetian 
We had our reception here and I can't rave about it enough!!! All through the planning, Kelly our coordinator was wonderful. On the night it couldn't have gone better. We had a private bar first, with some appetizers (which were amazing!!!) and then a private room. The venue is stunning!!  It made for amazing photos and the service was the best we had in Vegas. I had to worry about nothing. Even better is that everyone raved about the foods saying it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. 
A+++++ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 

Hair & Makeup - James from Glamsquad

James did a wonderful job. He works really quick to produce great hair & makeup. Highly recommended - everyone loved his work. 
A+++

Hope this helps! Feel free to contact me if you want any more details. 

Re: Reviews!! Of a wonderful wedding!.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards