Nevada-Las Vegas

**lsvensson**

Took a gander at your bio, good job btw, and just wanted to say I love your dress-I love the classic look of it.  It's actually sorta similar to mine, different fabric, but similar style of the back with the pleating etc.  Anywho, good choice, and also love the style of how your paper items will look.  Oh and I'm with you on the hair thing, I'm also debating on half up or all the way up but am leaning towards all the way up but in a totally loose style.

That's all:)

Re: **lsvensson**

• lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww thank you!  I just took another look at your bio too (I am kind of obsessed with your ring, by the way!) and I saw the pic of your dress on you...gorgeous!  That's how mine fits on me too (ideally-- we'll see how my first fitting goes in July.  Crossing my fingers I haven't gained weight since I ordered it, haha).  Let me know what you end up doing with your hair.  Are you doing a trial with Lori White?
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks on the ring, kinda love it myself:) Thanks also on the dress, yeah I'll be feeling the same way my first fitting at the end of July, those pics were taken a couple months ago the day of a final weigh in for a Biggest Loser contest, basically gorged myself a little after that and gained a few back I'm sure.  May 1st is when I get back on the diet/workout bandwagon, woohoo.  I'm sure your dress will fit great, definitely post pics!

Yes I will be doing a trial, may be a change though regarding my hair (I'll fill you in after it's figured out-meaning don't want to post on here til it is)

Are you doing a trial?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No idea...I want to find someone I can do a trial with (likely the Thursday before my Saturday wedding, which also happens to be bachelorette party night so it works out) and someone I can also afford to have do hair/makeup for my BMs and both our moms-- I wanted to cover their hair/makeup as a bit of a treat, though that could easily bankrupt me if I choose the wrong stylist, haha.  I've got to do some more research before I book someone, I think. :)
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards