Nevada-Las Vegas

Board help

Does anyone know how to make it stop changing to the limited board on the iPhone? It changes to a mobile version and I can't see pic bios etc and symbols won't post. Grr I also can't edit a post to correct my autocorrected words.

Re: Board help

• I wish I had an answer, the mobile version sucks.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Ya it's super annoying
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • If you scroll all the way down and click full site it should take you to the knot home page then you should be able to come back into the boards :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_board-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:40a817d3-9dcd-4ca5-b964-5b5716f19a52Post:b508ddc6-8783-4ea1-8e06-036180ab9dc8">Re:Board help</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you scroll all the way down and click full site it should take you to the knot home page then you should be able to come back into the boards :
    Posted by Crazybeautiful11[/QUOTE]
    I've tried that - goes to the full site, I go to the forums & click through but it still automatically defaults to the mobile version.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards