North Carolina

Olga

I know Olga has amazing reviews out there for the alteration workshe does.  I have heard (and Olga confirmed it as well) that she also makes custom veils.  Has anyone on here used Olga for that as well ? If so, what did you think?  Thanks!

Re: Olga

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I almost did. I dont know if that counts. I ended up not wanting a veil, so we didn't plan one out. However, she did show me a couple of the ones she's made. Some are plain (if that's what you're looking for) and then she's got more elaborate ones.

Are you having a fitting with her? If you are, just ask to see some of the veils and she can probably show you a couple that'll go well with your dress.

I also think they were reasonably priced to, from what I remember :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I am getting alterations done through Olga - I will check them out then.  Was just curious of quality, look, and price. Thanks!! :)
  • bellamisto43bellamisto43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    one of my good friends had Olga make her veil from her mother's wedding gown, it turned out beautifully!!n  she took lace from different parts of the dress for the outer edges, cathedral length??  since then I have had her alter my own dress and couldn't have been happier with her.  I would definitely trust her with your veil!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards