Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

REVIEWS from 5/22 - MB - LONG!

2»

Re: REVIEWS from 5/22 - MB - LONG!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have a bad experience w/ the Vista suite a year ago, but I thought some of the workers at MB were rude. My Stepmother complained about some staff (but she complains a lot, so I didn't think too much about it) and I would never go to Bayside Buffet again because the women there were b!tches.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also I agree that the Billboard Awards probably f-ed with your Vista suite reservation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear about your troubles OP! I would have been a mess if this happened! I'm glad your got the suite in the end.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow you definitely need to write MGM or MB people. that is awful.  I am so sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad it all worked out and you still had fun at eyecandy.  Let us know if you write them and what you hear back.  I would also provide them with specific names, dates and times.
  • Options
    HiltonsgirlHiltonsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG---First off, I am Soooo sorry that they treated you this way! (((Hug))) Now I'm really getting nervous! Gosh, all of these ugly reviews on the Vista suite! I had my heart set on this! My parents live in Las Vegas, and my FI and I wanted something small. So getting married in their elegantly decorated chapel (best looking of them all in my opinion) and a small cocktail party afterwards, seemed perfect! But now I'm not so sure! Because I have learned (via other Knottie posts) to have my Vista reservation added to my wedding contract to better guarentee my room/type,and the fact that I need the room on a Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I am hopeful to have less issues. (getting married on an off day. The date was very meaningful to us, but it fell on a Tues.! We didn't care--it's Vegas!) Gosh, I am so upset for you! I do hope that you were able to enjoy your wedding after all the drama. Please let us future Vista brides know what we can/should/shouldn't do. Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards