Nevada-Las Vegas

wicked spoon

im looking to go over menu and print. im not finding the site does anyone have it.  thanks

Re: wicked spoon

• i dont think there is a menu online, but if u go to tripadvisor some people have posted pics. food looks AMAZING

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wicked-spoon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:4f6aabeb-9ca2-483d-bfbc-ec637aec2f7aPost:587cea6c-61ee-4b1b-b00c-044adc89182a">wicked spoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]im looking to go over menu and print. im not finding the site does anyone have it.  thanks
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]
  • I have heard fabulous things about WS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't think buffets in general have a menu. I believe places like the Wynn has a digital menu right outside their buffet of the dishes they are serving that day.

I love WS, I've been the last 4 visits and it was really good food. They have selections that you don't see in other buffets or they have a twist to the regular type food like mac n cheese.
  • ok thanks wonder if do a preset menu for reception meal
  • Since they are a big buffet, I doubt they'll make a preset menu for you. But they'll be lots of options for your guests to choose from. I wouldn't worry about it- they get such god reviews, unless your guests have very special requirements/ tastes I would trust their expeience and thousands of people that love the place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ok cool thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards