Nevada-Las Vegas

May 2013 Brides?

Hi Everyone!
I do a lot of reading on here but finally decided to make some new Vegas bride friends and start joining the chats :)
Any May Vegas brides? We are getting married May 26, 2013 at Mandalay Bay!

Re: May 2013 Brides?

• There are three May 2013's that I know of on here; check my knotties list for them:

http://www.vegasgroom.com/Official-Vegas-Knotties-List_10.html

If you'd like to be added just send me the details, ceremony venue, reception venue, photographer, if you have a website, etc.  Or if it's still up in the air I can add you later once you start getting everything decided on.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Welcome. You will love this group of people. I am getting married May 13, 2013. We just booked the Viva Las Vegas chapel. I have everything else planned in my head but that is all I have set so far. Looking forward to this great adventure with you.
  • i'm a May bride :) We will be getting married May 16, 2013 at Mandalay Bay Valley of the Falls.
  • We're getting married May 21st and are leaning towards the Chapel at Imperial Palace!
  • Hello May brides! I am getting married May 17, 2013 Siena golf club. Time is flying by right now...
  • Yep Another...May 30th - bellagio terrance ceremony and reception at Trevi! Cant belive how quick it has com round eeekkkk!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey... I have a date twin! I am getting married on May 16th as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh nice, there's a good group of us! Time is going to go fast! I think I got a lot done so far considering I started planning last month! lol

Mandalay Bay THEchapel. I will be adding upgrades for the rose petal aisle runner and the tall glass vases with willow and candles. Should be very pretty and romantic! I also will upgrade my bouquet.

The chapel offers 20% discount on rooms if you stay at Mandalay Bay or THEhotel. We will be staying at THEhotel (THEsuite) that Saturday and Sunday (wedding day). We will be staying in Vegas a week for our honeymoon and haven't booked a hotel for that yet but it will probably be MGM.

Reception dinner is booked, that will be at Hussong's Cantina also inside Mandalay Bay. They had really good group menus and starting at $25 pp! We eat there everytime we visit and the Rock n' Roll Mariachis are great, so that will be great entertainment during dinner.

I booked hair and makeup with Makeup in the 702. I'm really nervous because I'm really picky about my makeup but they have a lot of great reviews and so far Megan has been great getting back to me with everything.

For wedding cake, I was going for Freed's even though a 6 x 8 cake is $205.00 and they charge $45.00 for delivery. Then, I came across Sin City Cupcakes (alcohol infused cupcakes) and their flavors sound delicious and free delivery. I think the cupcakes will just be easier to serve instead of a cake seeing we are just having a reception dinner at Hussong's.

After dinner, we will then go for dancing and drinks at THEmix. It's gorgeous, classy and very in-law friendly lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_may-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:51616ba6-cf6b-4455-b1bd-02fa2cee4c27Post:6b2aee56-3f19-4c81-b0f6-8a35b828abac">Re: May 2013 Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Reception dinner is booked, that will be at Hussong's Cantina also inside Mandalay Bay. They had really good group menus and starting at $25 pp! We eat there everytime we visit and the Rock n' Roll Mariachis are great, so that will be great entertainment during dinner.

After dinner, we will then go for dancing and drinks at THEmix. It's gorgeous, classy and very in-law friendly lol
    Posted by fablove[/QUOTE]

I love your choices! :-)  We had our rehearsal dinner at Hussong's and our wedding/reception in Mix (restaurant).

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• We're date twins! I'm getting married on May 26 too, but at Paris. Vegasgroom, could you add me to your list? I'll PM you my details.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_may-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:51616ba6-cf6b-4455-b1bd-02fa2cee4c27Post:1355fc4e-b493-40bb-be1e-58bba7e5e7f3">Re: May 2013 Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're date twins! I'm getting married on May 26 too, but at Paris. Vegasgroom, could you add me to your list? I'll PM you my details.
    Posted by Vanity8685[/QUOTE]

YAY! I have a date twin! I love Paris...That will be beautiful. Are you getting married on the Effiel Tower or inside at the chapel?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_may-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:51616ba6-cf6b-4455-b1bd-02fa2cee4c27Post:a581d24a-9ee8-4638-bee1-502e22f3479c">Re: May 2013 Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: May 2013 Brides? : I love your choices! :-)  We had our rehearsal dinner at Hussong's and our wedding/reception in Mix (restaurant).
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

Thank you Vegasgroom :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_may-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:51616ba6-cf6b-4455-b1bd-02fa2cee4c27Post:3f14dadb-ac58-4eac-88b3-a4a3b47ce9f1">Re: May 2013 Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: May 2013 Brides? : YAY! I have a date twin! I love Paris...That will be beautiful. Are you getting married on the Effiel Tower or inside at the chapel?
    Posted by fablove[/QUOTE]

I love Mandalay Bay too! You're going to have a beautiful wedding =). We're getting married in the chapel at Paris and then having our reception at Maggiano's.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're getting married May 24th! Glad we aren't the only ones who chose to get married over a holiday weekend! We'll be at the Imperial Palace.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_may-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:51616ba6-cf6b-4455-b1bd-02fa2cee4c27Post:d707630a-5b29-4a4d-9388-f6217362ddb4">Re: May 2013 Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're getting married May 24th! Glad we aren't the only ones who chose to get married over a holiday weekend! We'll be at the Imperial Palace.
    Posted by lacih44[/QUOTE]

Good and bad things about it...No work Monday and guests will be really loving us on that nightmare traffic drive home lol Thank goodness we are staying the week for our honeymoon lol
  • He proposed November 26, 2012 at the resturant we met at 2 1/2 years ago. I was totally surprised and pleased!! We have decided on a small wedding in Las Vegas on May 18, 2013.  This is our 2nd marriage each and we are on a tight budget - especially with the date coming up soon. No planning yet - just getting started. Any suggestions are welcome.
    I do not want Elvis to marry us - only restriction

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards