North Carolina
Options

Charlotte Bachelorette Partaaaaay!!!

I am helping my MOH plan my bachelorette party since she lives out of state, and we would like to do something in Charlotte. I live about an hour away and haven't been out in Charlotte in a while. What are some of your favorite spots? There will be 10-15 of us and we'll be staying the night.
Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6

Re: Charlotte Bachelorette Partaaaaay!!!

• Options
    The Epicenter has a bunch of bars all together -- a piano bar, a big dance bar...of course I can't remember any of the names, but we did a friends' party there and it was fun.  We all stayed in a large room at the Omni hotel, right next door, and they knew we were having a bachelorette party and had a large amount of people staying in the room and they were very accommodating.  
  • Options
    I agree with the Epicenter. Then, you don't have to walk far if you want to switch bars. 

If you girls are crazy, BarCharlotte lets you dance on the bar haha
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!! I've been out around the Epicenter before and had a great time, so we'll probably go with it :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker siggy 6
  • Options
    Epicentre or take a cab to NC Music Factory.  Both are very lively at night, greaet bars/clubs/live music.  Actually I think there are shuttles form uptown to the Music Factory. 
  • Options
    Epicentre is great. Do Whiskey River to ride the bull, Howl at the Moon would call you on stage for a dance (and you can drink a party bucket!), Mez would have dinner drinks while watching a movie, Black Finn is fun too. If you want to leave the Epi, and have a country feel my friends and I love Dixies, it's our signature bar and a lot of fun. I also recommend the Music factory if you are wanting to spend a little more $$ Butter is great, and there's a Wet Willy's as long as you don't mind lines!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can also hit up Prohibition, Phoenix, Bar and Republic which are not far from the Epicenter. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just read an article on this new thing called the Party Peddler.  I am so doing it for my birthday!!!  It looks like so much fun and unique!

http://partypedaler.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards