Nevada-Las Vegas

How much time for photos?

So I've booked Todd for the 6 hour package.  The ceremony is at 3 and we are doing the strip tour after the ceremony so he's suggested taking photos from 12:30 to 6:30.  We plan on going out to dinner after with our party.  I am undecided if I even want photos of us at the restaurant seeing as how we are just having a dinner as opposed to a formal reception, but if we do decide on photos, I'm wondering if I should add more time with Todd (if he's available) so we can get photos while at the restaurant.  TIA

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much time for photos?

• were doing a dinner too so were having the photog do the ceremony and only one hour of dinner because were having hors d' hourves first. Just so he can get pics of the tables and some informal pics or if yur having a cake. were doing cupcakes and a candy table. . Don't really need to see pics of people stuffing their faces =)
  • These were my thoughts exactly.  I don't really care to have pics of people eating but I would like to get a few pics of the decor at the restaurent and maybe a few of just Fi and I.  Maybe I can have Todd start the getting ready pics at 1:30 instead of 12:30 and that will leave an extra hour at the end of him to get pics of the restaurant.

Thanks katslack, I really hope you find your photographer (I saw your other post).

And on another note, Michelle from Trevi is great.  She emailed me this morning and told me not to worry about us not meeting the food min. since we have such a small party.  She suggested I  could add some bottles of champagne for a toast or hors d'hourves, so Trevi is lookin pretty good right about now! Smile

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• FI and I found a cool picture about a week ago of all the guests at the reception in one large group shot. 

I felt weird about having the photogs during the entire reception, but I hope to get a shot of all the guests, then a few candids during cocktail hour.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards