Nevada-Las Vegas

Back with Reviews

Can't thank the forum enough for giving me the much needed advice. Hope this helps other knotties as much as it helped me :)

Hair and Make-up: Glamsquad A+: the girls are fast and furious (lol!!!). They were on time and knew exactly what works for each member of the bridal party. Their make-up looked very natural and my family absolutely loved it. The make-up also held through the ceremony and reception.

Ceremony: West Chapel Treasure Island A+ : although I did not get an assigned wedding coordinator, everything went really well. They were very prompt in answering my queries and the chapel was simple yet elegantly decorated. the wedding coordinator on my wedding day showed immense expertise and attention to detail. They'd asked me what I wanted and how I wanted it done. A guy friend  even said that he got teary eyed and had goose bumps when they opened the door for my bridal entrance.

Reception: D&E ballroom Treasure Island A: People were raving on the food, lighting and decoration. I guess being a Vegas wedding, most of my guests did not really know what to expect. I would have given them an A+ if not for serving all beverages(with additional costs!) like they came from an bottomless well. I chose a buffet but their buffet list only included food. Bottled water, juice and soda are an additional $4-5 and the wine is $20/bottle. My guests said that bottled water were already in the table in addition to the tap water poured on the glass. I know that it is their way of earning a profit but with someone with a budget, I would have assigned someone to oversee the banquet service.

Photograpy: Gina of Tiffany G: A+++. She's on top of the game and even acted as a wedding coordinator during the reception. She started working the minute she got to my room and never stopped until after we were brought back to our hotel. I got the 2hr vegas strip tour with limo service as a surprise to my husband and he couldn't stop smiling during the entire time. He said that I really outdid myself this time and keeps on hugging me Smile

Wedding Dance Instructor: Selena A+. I found her on the San Diego forum as she is a knottie as well. I thought that since most wedding dance is a slow waltz, we could wing it but I guess having a dance instructor really helps. My guests kept on raving about the dance and even videotaped it. In one of the videos, I heard my 3 y/o nephew said, "Its so romantic!". Selena was very patient with us and showed us tricks on how to look like we know what we're doing (lol!). My husband is now considering dance lessons as our exercise regimen.

All in all the wedding went great! Everyone showed up per agreed time and knew exactly what their role was. One of the make-up artist asked me why I looked so relaxed. I told her that everybody's so used to having a wedding, they already know how to handle anything and everything that could go wrong.

The dip c/o Selena (our dance instructor)

Best Friends for life (guy in the middle was the one who told me he got teary eyed)

Getting ready for strip photo tour Wink

West Chapel

Re: Back with Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards