Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

My ridiCulous sister

My sister is insisting I find a African American stylist for her for the wedding. I told her that all of the stylists mentioned on the board are very good and know what they are doing with chemical free, African American hair. She is not trying to hear it. So I told her I'd ask.if there aren't any that can come to the room, she's on her own.

I personally am going to go with one of the girls mentioned on the board. I know they are good with all hair types!

Re: My ridiCulous sister

• Options
    question is what do u want and not up to her
  • Options
    I'm getting one of the girls of the board either way....if she wants someone else she is going to have to pay and book them herself.

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_my-ridiculous-sister?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:59fddc8d-4477-4ee1-a8eb-8ec0bc8aa2e5Post:73ecede0-a71a-4eaa-899d-2e67e05cb359">Re: My ridiCulous sister</a>:
    [QUOTE]question is what do u want and not up to her
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    there you go. 
  • Options
    Family, family, family...Wink  Your post made me chuckle, only b/c I know how frustrating it can be when you are planning YOUR day, and you can't please the masses!  Just smile through it, do whatever you want with grace, and one day you will have such fun stories to tell about the days leading up to your wedding.

Good luck!
  • Options
    This is why we are going to Vegas in e first place. His mom
    Wants to throw this Arabian nights blowout with belly dancers and flaming swords (they are lebanese) and my sister envisions an American royal wedding...both of which We want no part of! Ugh!!! Family...they never stop I tell ya

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_my-ridiculous-sister?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:59fddc8d-4477-4ee1-a8eb-8ec0bc8aa2e5Post:a5809610-b90e-4806-bb14-0ffb03b252a1">Re: My ridiCulous sister</a>:
    [QUOTE]Family, family, family...   Your post made me chuckle, only b/c I know how frustrating it can be when you are planning YOUR day, and you can't please the masses!  Just smile through it, do whatever you want with grace, and one day you will have such fun stories to tell about the days leading up to your wedding. Good luck!
    Posted by Lobster27[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    This is why we are going to Vegas in e first place. His mom
    Wants to throw this Arabian nights blowout with belly dancers and flaming swords (they are lebanese) and my sister envisions an American royal wedding...both of which We want no part of! Ugh!!! Family...they never stop I tell ya

OMG uggg sounds expensive and way over the top.  lol yep vegas and showgirls is better lol (kidding) lol plan wedding way you want so no regrets
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards