Nevada-Las Vegas

Photo booth brides, come in!

My mother is now fixated on getting a photo booth for our wedding.  TBH, I'm not completely sold on the idea-- I don't want her spending any more money on our wedding, and FI and I are already kicked in financially to our limit, but she insists that she wants one and she'll fund it if we can find a decent rate.

Any LV brides that have used a photo booth company-- who did you use?  How much did they charge?  Was it worth it?

Re: Photo booth brides, come in!

• All Night Long offers them standalone or as an add-on for their DJ services:

http://www.goallnightlong.com/?p=1011

I believe Mike L offers it as an add-on if you're using them for photography.

I've heard of a couple others on here using other photobooth vendors and really enjoying it so I'm sure they'll chime in with their vendors shortly.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I used All Events Photobooth. I got a deal by going to one of the bridal expos so it only cost my $695. I had them from 6p-11p.
    The photobooth was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Everyone was in there and we had the scrapbooking option so it doubled as our guestbook. 

Me, DH, and my 2 BMs:

• We used Shutterbooth - we did go for the package with a lot of upgrades so ours ended up costing somewhere around $1100 - $1200.  The photobooth was a HUGE hit with our guests, everyone loved it.  We also love looking through the scrapbook/guestbook that was put together...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_photo-booth-brides-come?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5a139a48-381d-4c11-854a-7879d124aad7Post:26e9abf1-56e0-41b1-bdce-f1ff3106d7b6">Re: Photo booth brides, come in!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used All Events Photobooth. I got a deal by going to one of the bridal expos so it only cost my $695. I had them from 6p-11p. The photobooth was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Everyone was in there and we had the scrapbooking option so it doubled as our guestbook.  Me, DH, and my 2 BMs:
    Posted by LilMissScareAll[/QUOTE]

Thats not a bad price.  So how does the scrapbook option work?  Each strip has two copies and they put one in the book and keep the other?
  • Hey we used the photo booth through MIke L.  Totally worth it!!!  It was 500 bucks and the quality of the pictures was amazing!!  You don't get them right there but they were totally worth the wait!! I know that they need a little bit of extra space to set it up.  We had some amazing photos from the photo booth!  If you have Mike L.  It was totally worth the add on!!! 
    Here are some of the best pics from out photobooth!! (although I loved all 900 +)

• i want to do a photobooth...but i am not really sure how that would work with our private room buffet or our insuite meet and greet....My work has used a photo booth at company parties, and it is always fun...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_photo-booth-brides-come?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5a139a48-381d-4c11-854a-7879d124aad7Post:21c9c9d7-6ec6-4a26-825e-778b3d54747c">Re: Photo booth brides, come in!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photo booth brides, come in! : Thats not a bad price.  So how does the scrapbook option work? <strong> Each strip has two copies and they put one in the book and keep the other?
    </strong>Posted by starryeyed77[/QUOTE]
    Yep!  Our attendant actually placed the copy in the scrapbook and then our guests wrote a message next to the strip. 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_photo-booth-brides-come?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:5a139a48-381d-4c11-854a-7879d124aad7Post:bdc4a8f9-b9c2-4cb7-9921-0c021b2ec3b1">Re: Photo booth brides, come in!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Photo booth brides, come in! : Yep!  Our attendant actually placed the copy in the scrapbook and then our guests wrote a message next to the strip. 
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

<div>Same with ours. Plus a week later, they emailed us the digital files, so I have them on my computer. We love looking through the book with all the messages, and the messages get better as the night went on and the more drinks imbibed.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: I've seen deals for photobooths on Groupon, no idea how good any of those companies are. also, if you can get down to Vegas next month, there is a <strong style="text-decoration:underline;"><a href="http://www.bridalspectacular.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Bridal Spectacular</a> </strong> on Jan 20/21</div>
  • there's a groupon good for another day right now for Pink shutter book
    http://www.groupon.com/deals/pink-shutter-las-vegas?c=all&p=17

I'd say good reviews about them and see what you find.  I've seen this one before too, so if you don't want to commit yet, just keep your eyes peels and it'll come back around again I'm sure
  • id say yes. im definately having one. i have the one lilmissscareall used. thyre definately the most resonable price wise.

just call around or wait for the expo. i cant wait to go!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)
  • Our photog included one, but not the kind with walls and photo strips. He sets one up with a backdrop, digital camera with a remote trigger, and props.  Some pics fit like 20 people in it!  We get the digital images, and he hosts the pics online for all the guests to see. 

It went over very, very well.  We even asked our vendors to hop in with us.  Lots of fun.  Oh, and I purchased lots of fake stick-on mustaches from Oriental Trading.  I think 2/3 of our guests ended up with one at some point in the night.  :)
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards