North Carolina

Charlotte vendor reviews

Hi all - I never really posted a lot while planning my wedding, but I did read alot of what you all had to say, so just thought I would give back.  My wedding was 9/3/11 in Charlotte and it turned out great.  All of our vendors were fantastic.  If you have any specific questions please feel free to email me! lisarb@gmail.com

Ceremony - The Great Aunt Stella Center.  This is an old church that is not used as a church anymore, but was absolutely beautiful for a wedding.  Very easy to book and you have it for 4 hours the day of the ceremony.

Reception - Bonterra Dining and Wine Room. Fantastic place for a small wedding.  We had about 50 people and it was perfect.  Could probably accomodate up to about 100 or so.  Melanie that runs the events is so helpful, she sets everything up for you so you don't need a wedding coordinator.  The food is delicious.  I would highly recommend.

Cupcakes - Polka Dot Bake Shop.  These were fantastic, everyone raved about them.  Kelley there is super easy to work with, and they looked amazing too.  Way cheaper than a wedding cake also - and most people ate at least 2 cupcakes.

Photographer - JT Photography out of Salisbury.  Tonya was absolutely great.  We don't have all the pics yet but we got some sneak peeks ans they are awesome.  She is so reasonably priced also...I would highly recommend.

Officiant/Wedding Director - Dr. Maloy and Dottie Maloy.  I would definately recommend Dr. Maloy as an officiant.  He and his wife work as a team, he was very nice, very friendly, very funny.  He was very calming for me because I was super nervous.  They are reasonably priced and I really enjoyed working with him.

Wedding Dress - NY Bride & Groom.  They were very nice and friendly there.  I had to order off the rack because I didn't have enough time for my dress and they did a great job with alterations.  The dresses are not outrageously priced and I didn't think alterations were that bad either.

Music - We had an acuoustic guitar player from Charleston SC come in and play at our reception and it was great!  HIs name is James Salley and if anyone is looking for something like this instead of a DJ I would definately recommend him. Everyone loved him...

Those are the main vendors.  If anyone has any questions regarding a wedding in Charlotte, please feel free to ask - I'd love to help!
Lisa

Re: Charlotte vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards