Nevada-Las Vegas

NWR: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I just had to post that I truly feel Blessed by all the special people in my life...

Yesterday was my bday.. and there was nothing but love for me.. and I just feel special... and I had to share..
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• M....happy happy birthday. I hope your day was filled with love and pampering.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • thanks J.... you are sooo close!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy Birthday! So happy to hear your day was special :) Just think your next birthday, you'll be a married woman!
  • I know.... the time is going to fly by...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks Yanc...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy Birthday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Happy Birthday!  Hey, I had my scouting trip to Vegas this last weekend and we were sorely disappointed with almost everything we looked at.  Everything photographs well on the computer but just out of the edge of the picture is a huge eye sore.  Based on this we almost cancelled our last appointment at the Stardust Suite which you had recommeded and I have to tell you IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!  I don't know if you've seen it in person but it's even better that what I had looked at on the computer and the Presidential suite....WOW.  I took lots of pictures, let me know if you want to see any and I can send them to you.  The catering cooridnator, Pamela was just wonderful!  You wont be disappointed.  Where are you having your ceremony?  We didn't find any ceremony spots but are considering maybe in the suite.  Again,  I know this is long but wanted to tell you Happy Birthday and good call on the Stardust Suite.  You are going to have an awesome reception!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nwr-happy-birthday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5e26f40c-8e19-436c-9f6e-ef22cc782ccbPost:e747d8f4-cac8-4a83-b607-59338b6bb737">Re: NWR: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Birthday!  Hey, I had my scouting trip to Vegas this last weekend and we were sorely disappointed with almost everything we looked at.  Everything photographs well on the computer but just out of the edge of the picture is a huge eye sore.  Based on this we almost cancelled our last appointment at the Stardust Suite which you had recommeded and I have to tell you IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!  I don't know if you've seen it in person but it's even better that what I had looked at on the computer and the Presidential suite....WOW.  I took lots of pictures, let me know if you want to see any and I can send them to you.  The catering cooridnator, Pamela was just wonderful!  You wont be disappointed.  Where are you having your ceremony?  We didn't find any ceremony spots but are considering maybe in the suite.  Again,  I know this is long but wanted to tell you Happy Birthday and good call on the Stardust Suite.  You are going to have an awesome reception!!!
    Posted by kitkit20[/QUOTE]

thank you SOOOO SOOO MUCH.. I appreciate that...  i would love to see your pics.. I will inbox you me email address.. and I am working with Pam also..

We are having our ceremony at the Chapel of the Flowers.. in the La Capella chapel.. it was an extra 150 to use it.. but I knew it was the right place for us...I am not sure where you wanted to have your ceremony...having it in the suite sounds nice also...

you have a PM
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am technically challenged, lol.  Where on here can I find my PM?  I'm still looking, lol.
  • on the left side column at the bottom you will see community link.. and below that you will see a link saying "personal message"..  just click that
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_nwr-happy-birthday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5e26f40c-8e19-436c-9f6e-ef22cc782ccbPost:01a838c9-d6a0-4ad2-ba5e-ee33e9b8cf49">Re: NWR: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy Birthday!
    Posted by PreDempsey[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • happy birthday. hope u enjoyed your day
  • Stardust pics...I'd love to see those also!!
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Happy Happy Belated!!  Glad to hear you had a good one.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards