North Carolina
Options

Hi! Newly engaged

Hi! I am so excited about my new engagement and I wanted to post on this discussion board to just say hi! Also does anyone have recommendations for photographers that take really good engagement photos on the east coast & Not too expensive? Are there any bridal shows going on in NC that anyone knows of? Thanks!

Re: Hi! Newly engaged

• Options
    Where are you in NC? I could give better suggestions

Look on here and other wedding websites at photographers and then google them. Spend a day looking at their websites and contact the ones you like because most don't put prices on their website or at least not everything because it can add up. Also, think about travel costs for photographers.

Good luck!

Bridal shows
    9/30/12 Durham Convention Center, Durham | 1:00-4:00pm
    11/4/12 The Elm Street Center, Greensboro | 1:00-5:00pm
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_hi-newly-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:b5290eae-4520-48d7-81b2-3b116a3d4448Post:aa745ddd-6e7f-44f8-b0d8-abb44e6b5310">Re: Hi! Newly engaged</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where are you in NC? I could give better suggestions Look on here and other wedding websites at photographers and then google them. Spend a day looking at their websites and contact the ones you like because most don't put prices on their website or at least not everything because it can add up. Also, think about travel costs for photographers. Good luck! Bridal shows 9/30/12 Durham Convention Center, Durham  | 1:00-4:00pm 11/4/12 The Elm Street Center, Greensboro  | 1:00-5:00pm
    Posted by AustinFr[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the info! I am willing to travel within NC -so I will check out how far the drive is to these two. I am closer to Huntersville NC.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_hi-newly-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:b5290eae-4520-48d7-81b2-3b116a3d4448Post:c878200e-79eb-4341-9729-b8b46500d75a">Hi! Newly engaged</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I am so excited about my new engagement and I wanted to post on this discussion board to just say hi! Also does anyone have recommendations for photographers that take really good engagement photos on the east coast & Not too expensive? Are there any bridal shows going on in NC that anyone knows of? Thanks!
    Posted by AW&AW[/QUOTE]

I am sure you have probably already "found" it but foreverbridal does a lot of shows in the raleigh  area - there is another big on in January at the fairgrounds - there is something oct 21 at the sheraton in chapel hill i think
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am a photographer in Charlotte. I travel and my prices are very reasonable. Most of the time lower than photographers that are closer to you. Check out my Facebook page to see my work. The link to my website is there as well. Email/message me for pricing : bsmithphoto10aol.com www.facebook.com/bsmithphotographync
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards