Nevada-Las Vegas

Okay, best ideas on a hotel wedding for two.........

Anyone have thoughts, I'm kind of wondering now if I haven't thought of everything.............

No guests.....just us.

Re: Okay, best ideas on a hotel wedding for two.........

• edited December 2011
    As in, you want to get married in a hotel? Or any wedding for two?

We're staying at the Stratosphere. They have wedding packages on the tower that look pretty awesome, but when it came down to it, I wanted a chapel that looked like a church on the outside. Ours will also just be the two of us...and possibly one other couple.

Or an in-suite wedding. For the information I've gathered from this board, the whole ceremony is done in a hotel suite. That sounds cool too, in the right room.
    11.13.2010 = BEST DAY EVER!!!
    Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I bet having an insuite ceremony would be way cool for just the two of you and much cheaper. Then you would have a honeymoon suite. An officiant would just come up to your room, marry you,then go away. You and your husband could just have a nice dinner in a hotel restaurant, then start your honeymoon. That sounds like a piece of heaven to me!
  • edited December 2011
    We booked one of the salons at the Wynn, which was our dream. If had non guests I would scout around for something outdoors and unique, like... the Wynn has a visually effective golf course with a waterfall, I guess I doesn't hurt to ask them if they can let you get married out there.
    Or maybe you could splurge on an Encore Salon suite for a private reception, like the PPs suggested.

• aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had it just been the two of us, we would have done the special wedding gondola at the Venetian all the way.  I think it was something like $800, which was way cheaper than any of the other chapel packages I saw.  I think there are some other fun elopement packages around the strip as well; I'm pretty sure you can get married on the Roller Coaster at NY, NY, and there might be something at the Shark Reef at MB.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what time of year your wedding is but there's lots of beautiful Valley of Fire or Mead Lake wedding options as well, helicopter ones and boat ones. DH and I really like the Valley of the Fire and if it was just the two of us we probably would have gone for something like that.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • edited December 2011
    If it had been the two of us only.....Mandalay Bay Shark Reef, Venetian The Gondola or a Helicopter Wedding.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards