Nevada-Las Vegas

Maggiano's Delivery for Rehearsal Dinner??

Hey Everybody!

I know sooooo many past and present brides have used Maggiano's and rave about them. We are considering using them for our rehearsal dinner back at the villa we are renting for the week. For about 30 people with delivery it comes to about $500. Just wondering if anyone has done this and 1- how was the food? Just a little worried when it comes out of takeaway containers, I never think it tastes as good. 2. It says they will set it all up for you is this necessary? Or would it be just as easy to have someone pick it all up?
The delivery is 15% of the bill so about $60.
If you don't have any experiences with Maggiano's but with a good restaurant that delivers for a large amount of people I would love you to share as well.

Thanks ladies!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Maggiano's Delivery for Rehearsal Dinner??

• edited December 2011
    Maggianos food is just as great the next day as it is when it is prepared so I am sure it will be wonderful!!

The only thing I worry with take out containers is fried food- zucchini, mozzarella marinara- since those take out containers make them soggy. But pasta, meat, and sides should be all good. The food is amazing and these folks really know what they are doing, so I would probably pay for the set up so they know exactly how to keep everything tasty :)
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I am considering doing this for our meet and greet.  They have a separate menu which I like of what can be delivered or not.  I would prefer to have them set it up since they would know how to do it correctly and one less thing for me or anyone else to do.  Plus their food is so yummy!!
  • edited December 2011
    We live local to a Maggiano's and went to dinner there last week. Last night we heated up the beef medallions and garlic mashed potatoes. In my opinion they are better the next week! I would not be worried about it at all. I would echo shannyn in saying I probably would not take away fried food because that never stays. Also, their chocolate cake stayed just fine..... LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards