Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

L Suite Entrance

Can anyone explain to me what the entrance looks like in the L Suite at THEHotel?  I can't seem to find any pictures of the entrance.  I'm wondering if it has an entrance like the vista and media do, like a little hallway?
The reason I am wondering is where would I put the guest book and guest favors. The side table in the entrance of vista and media would be perfect for this.

Re: L Suite Entrance

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, it even has a little table there that you could use for that.  You can catch a brief glimpse of the entranceway and table in this post:

http://www.vegasgroom.com/category/vendors/#post-466

The door is directly to the left of the picture followed by the guest bathroom.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much vegasgroom.  I assume you are talking about the picture with your brides dress hanging on the wardrobe looking thing?  By looking at the picture the entrance does not look as big as the vista or media entrance am I correct? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Correct, it's just a small portal into the room about as deep as what you see in the far left of the pic; large enough for a table with a lamp on it but that's it.  On the side opposite that table there's a door to the guest bathroom.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks for your help
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards