Nevada-Las Vegas

How are you orderingTuxedos?

Hello,

I have had a few people ask me about Tuxedos and I haven't even thought about it yet. How are the guys in your weddings getting their tuxes? I live in CA and our wedding is in Vegas in June. Do we order them ahead of time? Do they get fitted in Ca and pick them up in Vegas? Any info would be much appreciated!

Also, I have heard many knotties talk about the lady who steams wedding dresses in Vegas. Does anyone have her contact info?

Thanks!
BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How are you orderingTuxedos?

• jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our through Mens Warehouse. DH went about 2months before to pick the style of his and the groomsmen, and to get measured. We wanted enough time for the tux to get in and try it on and to make sure it fit. Since we're from NoCal, and one groomsman is from LA and one in Texas, Mens Warehouse was our best bet to get all the correct info since it's in the system and all the others had to do was give them DH name and get measured. We had the option to pick it up in Vegas, but we elected to pick it up where we live b/c we wanted to make sure the tux was what we wanted, and no worries if something went wrong.
  • edited December 2011
    I believe you are asking about fit for a bride.  here is their website: http://www.fitforabride.net/bridal-services-home.html

We're ordering tuxes from Men's Warehouse and picking them up in Vegas.  We have 2 guys coming from Seattle and 2 from Atlanta so it just made sense to pick them up there.
  • edited December 2011

We are doing the same.  One of our groomsmen lives in MN, so he can get fitted there.  He is going to pick up and return with the remainging groomsmen here in Vegas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We think we're actually going to go through a local tux shop, and pick them up on our way out.  (We're driving, so it's no big.)  I want to verify that we can get any last minute alterations the morning of the wedding at one of their Vegas affiliates, so we'll see.  We may end up going the MW route.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My guys were fitted locally, we called the information into Tuxedo Junction and then they went out the day we arrived to make sure everything fit properly. The tuxedo company delivered them to the hotel the morning of the wedding and we left them at the desk to be picked up the following morning. Very easy process.
  • haleyscathaleyscat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also are using Tuxedo Junction.  We are sending them the measurements and since they have everything in stock they told us that there would not be a problem if something does not fit.
  • edited December 2011
    we did ours at mens wharehouse too in the city where we live and are picking it up in vegas, no problems good luck to you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards