Nevada-Las Vegas

Why is Paul Walker always taunting me?!?!

I saw Takers this weekend, and I swear to you he gets better looking every movie. He's been my celebrity crush for like 10 years. Although the movie was full of eye candy, he always stands out to me.  LOL

Any other celebrity crushes??
Anniversary

Re: Why is Paul Walker always taunting me?!?!

• edited December 2011
    Paul Walker was in a local bar not too long ago. My fb was all a flutter :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh YUMMY!! Paul Walker...

I am also have my Hugh Jackman crush as well...especially in the X-Men movies...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mmmm Paul Walker! :)
  • bcschumanbcschuman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul, Hugh... grrraaarrhh!!! :)

I also lhink that Channing Tatum is pretty freakin' great... who doesn't like a guy that can play almost any sport (including fighting/boxing), can dance and looks that good with his shirt off!

Oh boy... is it getting hot in here?!?!?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_paul-walker-always-taunting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:88a3970f-00bd-46c4-91e3-c7cc5db31c19Post:2dfc11ee-e9d9-45fb-b90e-60ec69a782dd">Re: Why is Paul Walker always taunting me?!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Paul, Hugh... grrraaarrhh!!! :) I also lhink that <strong>Channing Tatum</strong> is pretty freakin' great... who doesn't like a guy that can play almost any sport (including fighting/boxing), can dance and looks that good with his shirt off! Oh boy... is it getting hot in here?!?!?
    Posted by bcschuman[/QUOTE]

Yes, he is another hot piece!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards