North Carolina

Deer Creek Run in Asheville, NC Reviews?

Has anyone gotten married at Deer Creek Run in Asheville?  Any feedback?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Deer Creek Run in Asheville, NC Reviews?

• amnolenamnolen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This place is BEAUTIFUL! FI and I currently live in Asheville but we are moving next week to Charlotte. While we really wanted to get married in Charlotte, we looked at a few places up here including Deer Creek Run. We met with the lady (I can't remember her name) who does all the booking, etc. She is super nice. I would definitely take advantage of going to their open house. You get to meet with the people who run the place and can tour the entire property.

We wound up booking with a venue in Mooresville, but if we hadn't found our current place we were going to book with Deer Creek Run. I know this isnt much help, but my first impression was that they were really easy to get along and work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • missemmmmamissemmmma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there a couple weeks ago. Its a beautiful venue that you really get to do what you want with it as far as decor and style. We loved having the place as our backdrop for our special day and all our guests raved about it. The one downside is that Gwenn, the owner, is difficult to get in touch with and takes a while to respond to you. She is a full fledge wedding planner as her main career I think and sometimes this got in the way, so if you are okay with slow response times and maybe a little confusion here and there from her in exchange for a beautiful venue then I would recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards