Nevada-Las Vegas

In suite ceremony?

Hello! I have been stalking these boards for a while now, and finally decided to post :)

My FH and I are planning on getting married in a suite on May 16, 2013 . Everyone here talks about the vista suite,etc for receptions but are these suites okay to have a ceremony in as well? I am expecting maybe 20 people there total, if that.

I am so excited :) I booked Rev. Roland August and Bently and Wilson photography already :) Now we just need a place to get married!

Thank you so much, I appreciate any insight!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: In suite ceremony?

• You could definitely fit 20 people and a ceremony in the Vista Suite.  You could also check out the Stardust Suite at The Orleans - super huge and looks perfect for a ceremony and reception.
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • You could do it in the wraparound terrace at the Cosmo with 20 people. Would be GORGEOUS!
  • With less than 20 guests, I second Cosmo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rev Roland did our ceremony a year ago, you're going to love him.

I'm personally not a fan of cosmo for in-suites because the wraparound, which is typically the one you'd want to use due to size, requires card access to the floor, and they have been very anti-photographer lately which could affect you if you had planned to go take pics around the hotel and grounds.  The rooms are very nice though, I just don't want to see people run into problems on wedding day when doing events not booked through the hotel specifically.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Love the Cosmo too, but ditto VegasGroom's thoughts.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for all of the information, everyone! :) I have never been to Vegas and am really excited!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards