North Carolina
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Help

Hello everyone, could you all give me some suggestions on places to have my Rehearsal Dinner.  I am getting married at the Embassy Suites in Concord, NC near Charlotte. I have found a few places through google, but would like the opinion from people from the area.  Neither my finance or I are from NC. 

Thanks in advance

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Help

• Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of food are you considering? I mean, you could head over to Bruton Smith and there's a lot of stuff over there. Carabbas, On The Border, Sonny's (BBQ), or, if you want something inexpensive but tres tasty there's a little place called Gateway To Athens on exit 54 off of I85. It's greek food, family owned and operated. How casual are you wanting to keep it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Max's Ally in Concord, over by Afton Village (exit 54, I-85) and it was incredible. We did heavy hor-dourves and the food was fantastic, and we had a signature drink, caramel apple martinis, which everyone loved. HIGHLY recommend.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh! There's Dave and Busters, too. Games AND food!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I want it casual, so everyone can feel comfortable and laid back.  I'm not really picky about food.  That Max Alley sounds like a good place.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Max's Ally is casual yet classy, and they have a couple of rooms in the back for a private RD. We LOVED ours. Again, food was amazing, I was so pleased with everything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards