Nevada-Las Vegas

UK bride and grooms - Marriage license question

Hey!

I'm trying to pre-register for our Marriage license but I'm having no joy at all. Keep getting an Error message when i fill in all my details.

Was wondering if it's because i'm outside the US, has anyone else in the UK had this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: UK bride and grooms - Marriage license question

• edited December 2011
    I registered a few weeks ago and initially I had problems with my home computer and it said something about the browser but when I did it from my work computer it was no bother at all. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!

I'll try that, didn't think that it might be the settings on my laptop.

Really want to pre-register to try and avoid huge queue's if we can. Otherwise we'll just need to cross our fingers it's quiet when we go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not from the UK, I'm from Canada, but i'm planning to register online too. I hope i don't have ny problems!
  • edited December 2011
    i haven't registered yet, but I heard that you have to use Internet Explorer.
  • starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ew. Internet explorer is gross. Luckily i have both linux and windows on my computer so i can use it if i have to.
  • edited December 2011
    I am in Australia and had no problem at all with the registering process.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the replies!

Got it sorted in my work on the computer in there that runs explorer. My laptop is running with firefox so maybe that was why i was running into problems.

Just need to remember to take my reference number with us and we're good to go...3 weeks tomorrow! Yay!! Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards